Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Friday, December 29, 2006
Listening to: Breaking Benjamin - Diary Of Jane
In one of my earliest posts, I did post a song about Breaking Benjamin which had several hit songs like Breath and Firefly. Well now taken from their latest album and their newest single, here is Diary Of Jane. Enjoy!
So yeah. I'm updating my blog abit earlier then usual. Well not abit, actually. Just finished my draft for my Psychology project. We did a video skit about advertising a dental floss. And I get to be the narrator. Well, I'm not complaining since I don't like to be on camera pretty much. We did a couple of takes before we can finally get it right. Fu Rei couldn't act like she had a toothache, so Zhi Wei suggested that we pinch her so she can literally be in pain. We need to SHOW. Let the audience feel that she is really in pain. That'll convince them to buy the product I'd say. And Cheryl couldn't stop herself from laughing and she was the main reason why we have to retake the shots over and over again. (plus she forgot her lines) We did 2 final shots and it was done and completed in 1 hour. Just a few editing and sound and it's done. We still got our powerpoint slide to complete. At least one project is down. 4 more to go.
Time to choose my CDS for next semester. I still can't decide what to take. Maybe Law. Or... err.. What are my choices again? Either way, if my results are good, then I'll be taking double CDS next semester. Just get the 3 cus and get it done with.
"Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences." -J.K. Rowling