Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Listening to: Sum 41 - Over My Head (Better Off Dead)
This is a really an old song. I was watching the tv and using the computer. Then suddenly some stupid band (Lucify) came up and played Over My Head. The singer for Lucify sucks larhh. Bigtime. He even forgot the lyrics to some part! Utter disgrace I tell you. They look more like statues in a freak wax museum then a band (I wouldn't term them as rockstars because they definately aren't, and won't.) I'll give some credit to the drummer though. But he screwed up the outro. Sighh. I wonder if the people and the judges in Superband are deaf. And blind.
Anyway, my grandfather came and sleep over at my house last night. He told us alot of stories. Did you know, he used to be a singer? Ahhahas.. Music runs in the family. Then today it's Hari Raya Haji! So to all muslims, Selamat Hari Raya Haji. Went for prayers, helped my dad with the admin stuff at the place. After that I went home because my other grandfather came. The house was abit noisy I tell you. Both my grandfathers were talking about politics. I was just sitting there and listening to the conversation. They were talking about Saddam Hussien's hanging. Something about the timing and the new leader. Nothing interesting there.
So yeah. Today was just another ordinary day for me. Didn't go out today because my mum's side are not in Singapore. And my dad's side came over to my house. Ohh yeah. And today is also the eve of the new year. So this is the last post of the year and here are my new year resolutions:
wash the drumset
finish all songs by Avenged Sevenfold
successfully tab Alterbridge songs
get a new drumstick
get a new jacket :D
join Music Vox
Yeup. That's it so far. I'll addon if there is anything more. So to all, A Very Happy New Year and may your wishes and resolutions come true.
"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." -Helen Keller