ME
Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My
Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Thursday, December 7, 2006
Listening to: Breaking Benjamin - Firefly
This video is taken from the hit series Firefly. But the song is by Breaking Benjamin - Firefly.
Both the show and the song has no connection whatsoever. But still nice though.
School ended at 1pm today. Kinda boring really. Just 2 hours of ACONHYD and 1 hour of DFUND. In DFUND though, we learnt about adders, half adders and full adders.
Basically means that when 1 + 1 = 10. I had a headache figuring THAT out. I mean, WHO would've guessed that 1 + 1 = 10? So yeah. You get my point.
After that I was planning to go and eat at ITAS. But all my friends wanted to eat at Short Circuit instead. And i don't like eating and short circuit. So I ended up not eating but finding the IGS department to submit my form for the IMH trip. The funny thing is, my tutor told me that the department is in IT. But after hours of searching, I found that its in AS. How can he not know his own department?
My parents left my house at 4pm today. So its just me and my brother alone at home from now till Wednesday. At 5pm, my brother invited his friends over to the house to watch movie. The smell of tobacco filled the hall by 5.30pm.
How am I suppose to tolerate this till Wednesday...
Post more later. Got to continue my quest in finding the perfect blogskin.
lost and killed 6:17 PM