Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Listening to: Atreyu - Her Potrait In Black (Underworld Evolution Soundtrack)
Her Potrait In Black by Atreyu. This song is featured in the movie Underworld Evolution. One of the best movies. Atreyu is a metal band so the songs are kinda loud. They have other hit songs under their belt like The Rememberance Ballad, Untitled Finale(my favourite) and Lip Gloss and Black which have one of the nicest piano play in a metal song. The drummer can play AND sing. Which is kinda cool. I can't sing to save my life.
Statement Of The Day: I'm a lousy cook Well no actually. I CAN. I do cook nice maggie, chicken soup (campbell instant soup), cheese burger (just cheese and bread) and egg burger. Except this is those days where everything you touch goes wrong. I wasnt used to the new pots and pans that my mum bought, so I had a hard time figuring out the right temperature (Only figured it out when the pan emitted loads of smoke). I mistakenly touched the metal part of the pan and my thumb is now in pain. Bad times, bad times.
Nothing much happened today. Got to rush to finish my IWD project and presentation which is dued tomorrow. And now I'm watching the whole series of Band of Brothers. A really cool movie. Check it out!
Ohh yeah. Today is Badariah's Birthday. So here goes!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADARIAH!
A sweet and simple girl who gets obsessive at times. A really good friend to talk to. Known her since sec 3. And she is quite smart. Well she did get better than me in Biology. All I got was a lowly D7. =/ And she is a true fan of Taufik. I remembered there was one time she popped over at my workplace to just take a Taufik CD. Ahhahas. What to say. Obsessive Passion. Uh hmm.
Alrighty. Thats right about it. Got to go now. Project remember? Post soon!
"Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it." -Helen Keller