Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Listening to: Bon Jovi - It's My Life
My dad was showing me the MTV for this song on his O2phone. It was quite nice and the song brings back some old memories. Presenting Jon Bon Jovi with It's My Life.
Anyway I was finding the Final 4 performance for the So You Think You Can Dance competition. It was the one they were dancing to Sexy Back. Travis, Heidi, Dannielle and Benji are in the league of their own. Ill make this video bigger so you can see. My favourite part was from 00:38 onwards. Plus Benji's catwalk. Here you go!
So yeah. Thats it for the videos.
I havent update for a week now. Been busy lately. I just got back most of my results and I passed most of them. Got 43/50 for my ACONHYD. :) So yeah. Exams are around the corner and Im very not prepared for my ESFAC. (Help!) Got to check my timetable later. Anyway, yesterday I went to IMH for psychology. It was not that interesting really. Just a big building with people in it. There was one time I took a look around on my own and I heard some screaming and shouting. I went to see and saw this guy shouting and fighting a policeman. I didnt want to come close as it was kinda scary. Other than that nothing much happened. Went back at 5.00pm. Anyway, it was Yan Yu's birthday yesterday, so Happy Birthday to you!
Finally, I want to end today's update with a BIG BIG apology to Ijah. I was stupid, jerk, idiot, whatever you want to call me. Seriously. It was entirely my fault. I'd do anything to make it up to you. SO sorry. Please accept my apology. :(
"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods." -Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC), Nichomachean Ethics