Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Listening to: Breaking Benjamin - Breath
Straight from their latest album Phobia, here's Breaking Benjamin with Breath.
I know I featured their song in my first post, but now I managed to play the drums for the whole song! The first song by them I can play. Going into The Diary of Jane So Cold and Polyamorous next.
Breaking Benjamin playing live. Check out the drums.
Alas! Updated my blog. Anyway, today we finished our Psychology final video take in the library. When we were shooting though, the security guard shoo-ed us away because according to him, it was the infringement of copyright laws of... cant remember the rest. We HAD to finish this video by today, so we pretended to pack our stuff, slowly, until he was gone and continue shooting. I mean, it IS a project room. And we ARE doing our project. So yeah. We finished the video take in one hour then after than I had to go for my ACON test.
Generally ACON test was kinda easy. Mellisa was sitting 2 seats away from me and she was asking me questions via paper. We were lucky teacher didnt catch us. Psychrometrics was easy. Cooling load was abit hard but I managed to pull it off. Mellisa was having trouble at MCQ and Psychrometrics and she was looking at me for answers. But by that time, teacher was already walking around class so it was kinda risky. So I copied down my answers into my book pg 15 and wrote "answers in page 15 =)" on the cover page and gave the book to Mellisa before passing my paper to teacher. Mel was kinda surprised and she looked at the note I left on the cover page on my book. THEN she went to HER book and looked at page 15. Then she was like, "What? What?" Then I wrote a small note saying that its in MY book and passed it to her. She looked at the note, and went on doing the paper, without looking at my book. By then it was already too late. After the test, she was kinda sad and blaming me and everything. I kinda pity her lol. Sometimes I really wonder if she was a blonde. So yeah.
Anyway, I signed up to manage a Diploma booth for Diploma in Aviation Management and Services. I heard it was a pretty cool new diploma, so I managed to convince Kammal to join.
Then soon after, we had PSPS tutorial. It was very boring. And lame. Here's a small part of what had happened.
Teacher: What do you call a crazy baker? (silence) Teacher: Dough-NUT! (groans from students) Teacher: It's true what. Dough can be shaped to all things, including donuts which have holes and some dont. (class starts laughing)
See what I mean? Ahhahas.. Thats my class alright. There was another joke about rabbits. Still as lame as the first one. But Im not going to mention it so as to not bore anybody who is reading this.
Alright. Thats it. Got to do my Powerpoint for Psychology, IWD and PSPS. Update soon!
"Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved." -Victor Hugo (1802 - 1885), Les Miserables, 1862