Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Friday, January 12, 2007
Listening to: Breaking Benjamin - Polyamorous
This is taken from their 2nd album, Saturate. One of the nicest songs made by them, apart from Breath, So Cold and The Diary of Jane.
Did you know, the band got their name Breaking Benjamin because when the singer (Benjamin Burnley) was singing a Nirvana song at an open-mic night at a club, he dropped the mic accidently and broke it. The person who owned the mic came on-stage and saod, "Thanks to Benjamin for Breaking my fucking mic." Then, that's how it came about. I dont think Hamizan is going to go around breaking mic though. We wouldnt want to call ourself Breaking Hamizan. =/ But generally, Hamizan is still a good singer. ^^
Soo, anyway, today is TGIF! For people who dont know what that means, its Thank God It's Friday. First period was lab. We had to connect some IC Encoder, Decoder and Multiplexer to the LED. I was taking my time trimming my wires while Fad, Kammal and Mellisa were rushing. So theirs turned out like this.
Kammal's and Mellisa's
Mine! Hah!
So yeah. I prefer my stuff to be neat and tidy. It'll be harder to trace if it was very messy.
Soon after, I went to the library to complete my IWD project. Can't do it at home because my computer is plagued with viruses. It's popping advertisements like rabbits! I managed to complete Fad, Kammal and Mao's portion of the powerpoint. Now it's left with abit of mine and Faz. Then I went to the mosque with Fad. (Psst. It was Fad's first time after how many years.) When we were entering the gate, some kid was standing on this stone platform and we was rocking it back and forth. The platform suddenly dropped into the mud below and the mud splattered over my shirt! That kid just looked at me and hurriedly walk away. He walked away WITHOUT even appologising! Kids nowadays! So rude. Fad was laughing at me all the way in.
I went home after the prayers as Hamizan, Farhan and Irham are busy with their own things. (Hamizan still have school, Farhan and Irham went to watch movie together) On the way home, I was walking behind this guy with a very BIG umbrella. And he was walking very slow! He was walking so slow that I managed to take out my phone, activate the camera and find the perfect shoot to take.
When I was walking past my neighbours house I saw this very nice orchids in the dews. It was so nice that I backtracked and took a photo of it.
Then that's it for the day. Got to go for my training for Diploma in Aviation Maintainence and Management tomorrow. (Psst. This course studys about space travel! Limited places [75] only. While stocks last!)
"Men are more moral than they think and far more immoral than they can imagine." -Sigmund Freud (1856 - 1939)