ME
Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My
Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
Listening to: Dishwalla - Angels or Devils
Featuring Dishwalla with Angels or Devils, one of my favourite slow rock songs. Nice lyrics and a very soothing melody. Do check it out.
First post of the Year! Ahhahas. Didnt thought I'd make it this far. But here I am, blogging. Anyway, today I followed the girls shopping. Thought I can find the jacket I was looking for. But apparently the rest were more into speed shopping. So before I can buy anything, they are already out of the shop. One difference I noticed through years of experience is that them girls will look at the item first then the price. While us guys will look at the price then the item. Totally opposite. In the end, Ijah bought her earphones and Fathiah bought her Princess Hours DVD. Ohh yeah, did I mention? I found The Dead Poets Society DVD at Gramaphone at Parkway! Nearer. I'm going to get it. When I have free time that is. Still got some projects left, unstarted, untouched. School's starting tomorrow. Got to revise on my topics and brush up on my ESFAC. Im practically clueless when it comes to circuit breakers.
Alrighty, got to go now. Update soon.
"Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none." -William Shakespeare, "All's Well That Ends Well", Act 1 Scene 1
lost and killed 10:33 PM