Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Listening to: Dragonforce - Through The Fire And Flames
Speed metal at its own pace and proportion, heres Dragonforce with Through the Fire And Flames.
Statement Of The Day: Pink Is The New Black Remember in the last post I mentioned about that pink shirt we were suppose to wear? I had to wear it today! In the morning, I was like thinking why the hell am I doing this. But I had no choice, so I had to wear it. BUT I took my black shirt and waer over the pink one and unbuttoned the top few buttons and viola! Better and nicer. Black does go with pink. Ahhahas.. I was reminded of The Click 5 where they had to wear a pink shirt and black blazer. To give you a mental picture of what it looked like, heres a picture of how it was:
Mao said I looked like a lecturer. Except that I was wearing pink. =/
Yeup. So anyway, I had to present AMS (Aviation Management and System) to those newb-opp. Secondary school students I mean. :D I had to literally repeat myself over and over again to the people. School after school after school came to the booth and I had to adress like 20-30 people at a time. Until now I can still remember what I said.
"Okay guys. Welcome to AMS, short for Aviation Management and System. This course is currently the first in Asia and started this year in Engineering. Being an Engineering course, many of you will expect to learn about circuits and maintenance. BUT it's not. I mean you do have to learn about maintenance, but not to the extend of such learning how to make an aircraft. Just learn about the basics. So in this course, its more like Business in Engineering. Basically means that you'll be focusing more on Management Studies in an Airport. In this course, you will learn about managing an airport, airline and logistic. Some may learn about Facilities Design. Okay, in this course, you will have your usual lectures and tutorial. But for lab, you guys will be OUT there. At the airport. In this course, we believe in a more hands-on approach. And also, you will get to travel alot. Travel to other airports in the world like Glascow, Taiwan, Australia. Since this is a new course, there is no cut-off points yet. Sounds interesting? Wait. This course has only a limited space of 60, 6-0 seats ONLY. So if you want to join this course, you'll have to place it as your top choice and attain a high O lvl results as it will be very competitive in getting in this course. Any questions?"
Ahhahas.. I'm like vomitting out all the words that I said. Rewind, play, rewind play. A really tiring day. But eventful though. Saw some of my school juniors (though I didnt recognise them, they sure did recognise me) And I made some cool new friends. I cant remember their names now, but I can sure remember their faces and that's good enough.
Alrighty. Very tired now. Update again soon. :D
"If there is one thing worse than being an ugly duckling in a house of swans, it's having the swans pretend there's no difference." -Teena Booth, Falling From Fire