Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Listening to: Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober
Can't believe I'm listening to this song. The last time I heard them was quite long, like 2 years ago. My Immortal and Torniquet were my favourite songs from their previous album. This song is not that bad. I just dont quite like the intro. The guitar riff is nice though. They also do have nice songs in the latest album, The Open Door. Songs like Snow White Queen,Your Star and Weight Of The World. Get the album if you are interested in listening to haunting melodies and guitar riffs with cool piano play. 4/5 stars. But now, I present to you Call Me When You're Sober. Enjoy!
Open house is in 3 days! School's going to get really hectic and full AND noisy I tell you. Im taking part in the Open House with Kammal, Mellisa and Kevin. Introducing a new Diploma. AMS. Aviation Management and System. A really cool course. Check it up.
Anyway today was Si Jie's Birthday. We bought chocolate cake for him with 4 strawberries and 3 chocolate wafers. Mao took 2 strawberries and 1.5 of the chocolate wafers. I took one of his strawberries without him realising and ate it as quickly as possible. :D Got some pictures here.
The CAKE!
My PIECE! With additional strawberry. :P
So that was it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SI JIE!
Alrighty. Nothing much happen today other than my IWD presentation. I screwed up the reference, hopefully my teacher didnt notice it. Uh hmm. Now I've got to do my PSPS project. Update soon. G'Night!
"Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love." -Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000), Charlie Brown in "Peanuts"