Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Listening to: Evanescence - The Only One
Discography (Open Door) 1) Sweet Sacrifice 2) Call Me When You Are Sober 3) Weight Of The World 4) Lithium 5) Cloud Nine 6) Snow White Queen 7) Lacrymosa 8) Like You 9) Lose Control 10)The Only One 11)Your Star 12)All That I'm Living For 13)Good Enough Yeah. Thats the whole track list of their lastest album. My favourites are currently Sweet Sacrifice, Weight Of The World, Lithium, Snow White Queen and Lacrymosa. The rest have yet to "grow" on me. But the song I'm featuring today is one top favourite of The Open Door. I can play the drums for this song too! It's just not practical as there is the violin and piano play (I want to learn piano! Wait. Maybe keyboard.)Without further ado, presenting Evanescence with The Only One. (This is not the music video for the song. Just some fan vid.)
Okay. Music-wise, done. It's been awhile since I last updated my blog. What's wrong with me. Okay, maybe nothing much happened over the weekends. So yeah, anyway.. TEST tomorrow! Emaths and IWD! I went to study with Fad, Mao, Si Shan and Sharon at the Tampines Library today. Fad needed help with his maths, but he was abit reluctant to leave TP. But since tomorrow is Emaths test and he wants me to help him in Maths, he didnt have much choice. So yeah, we studied about Integration and Substitution. I still got one more topic to cover for maths and 2 more for IWD. *CURSE you Papenani!* Erhm, yeahh okay, whatever. Ive still got DFUND and Psychology test this week. Argh! Nvm. Try to cope with it. I just realised I haven't touched my ESFAC book, but the test is coming up. Uh hmm. Im so screwed.
Si Shan and Sharon got single digits for their O Levels! Wahhh. If I had that pointers I wouldnt be in Engineering already. Ill be off at SP in Applied Science school. =(
So yeah, after that went home, got a few laughs (and joke of the month) *winks* and here I am, blogging. Now got to study. Update soon I hope.
"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." -Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), Letter to Mrs Foote, Dec. 2, 1887