Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Listening to: Evanescence - Snow White Queen
Previously I mentioned about Snow White Queen in Evanescence latest album, The Open Door. So now I dont have introduce the album much to you now. I couldnt find the proper Music Video for the song but there was the one with The Phantom of the Opera. Speaking of which, I'm going to watch the performance soon! Can't wait. Without further ado, Snow White Queen to The Phantom of the Opera. Here's Evanescence.
The Phantom will do anything for Christine
So yeah. Something really REALLY terrible happened today. It was SO terrible that I couldnt mention it in my blog without people going, "WHAT?" in my tagboard. I was really prepared to jump off a short building, cutting myself with a really blunt knife and drowning myself in a pool of puddle. But THANKFULLY. The problem was resolved. I was so HIGH and happy (and gay, for the fact that I went around hugging people, guys and girls) Then I got my results and found out that I got 43/50! HAHA! I got even more high then. But I manage to supress it and not go crazy and get myself kicked out from TP.
Had my PSPS presentation today. My group went first. Teacher choose Kammal to be the timekeeper. He was very excited and enthusiastic.
My group presented first. I was the presenter and Fad was my so-called assistant. We did generally well I admit. But I wasnt prepared for the marks.
cool huh?
Alrighty. Got to go now. Psychology project to do. I want to give a shout-out to Irham for borrowing me his laptop. Thanks! You're a life saver. :D
"Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command." -Alan Watts