Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Friday, January 5, 2007
Listening to: Hinder - Lips Of An Angel
A great song from a pretty much unheard of band. Nothing much I can add in here.
So anyway, it's been awhile since I last update my blog. School's re-opened and I've got projects dued and over-dued. Done my video for my projects. And Psychology. Shoot the draft video and I'm going to meet up with them again to shoot the final video. Hopefully this time Cheryl will remember her lines, Fu Rei will look into the camera and Zhi Wei will smile more. Anyway, I went to the psychology lecture again because it was Jeff this time who gives the lecture. The topic this time was about Intelligence. He asked us the question how you define high intelligence. Me and my friends came up with highly un-intelligent answers like, "Because I pump stats on intelligence", "Obsidian Destroyer with Aghami Scepter" It was kinda funny. Then Jeff continued teaching and I managed to finish the mind map I was working on Intelligence.
I had my DFUND lab today. Kinda forgot what I learnt before school close. And my wires were messier than before. Actually I wanted to cut them shorter but Mellisa was more of in the hurry to finish the circuit. So in the end it became like this.
Anyway, got to go now. Loads of stuff to do. Update soon! =)
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler." -Henry David Thoreau