Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Friday, February 2, 2007
Listening to: Evanescence - Lithium
Featuring another great song by them. This is the 2nd MV from their latest album the Open Door. This song is like the 2nd "My Immortal" from then by far. So here's Evanescence with Lithium.
Shan taking phoo of herself -.-
...........
Yeahh. So anyway, I tried out a casual-formal look. The blazer was very nice. Im in love with the blazer larh. It was so nice.
It was a Crevelli blazer. Kinda expensive, but nice. Yup. So anyway, nothing much happened in school. Me and Fad were disturbing our DFUND lab teacher. We keep saying he handsome and asking him what wax he use. It was kinda funny really. Anyway, Lab test will be in 2 weeks time. So ive got to get my stuff ready.
So yeah, after school finish, I went to follow Shan to the library so she can do her Peer Evaluation. Then she had to go off for her FDM club thing and I had to wait for her to finish before going to Vivo and meet the others there. I wanted to go there because I've never been there and I heard it was pretty cool. Then I went to Vivo with Shan, Michelle and Ericia as they wanted to go to Vivo as well.
Vivo City was kinda small actually. Meet up with Sharon and the oher 2 people-whom-I-dont-know-their-name at Forever 21 before heading to Topshop to check out the things there. We didnt walk around much. It was already late when we arrive. Uh hmm. Soon after that, we went back.
I had to rush home as Im meeting my friends later on for the weekly "meeting" But I came home a little too late and they were already gone. Never mind. There's always next week ^^
So now, got to study for my Psychology test tomorrow Saturday. *can you imagine that?!*
"One need not be a chamber to be haunted; One need not be a house; The brain has corridors surpassing Material place." -Emily Dickinson (1830 - 1886)