Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Listening to: Funeral For A Friend - Roses For The Dead
The video is kinda emo[tional] dont you think? Well, it sure fits the title if you ask me. The drum play for this is kinda easy. Loads of spontaneous double bass-ing, but still manageable nontheless. Very nice guitar intro. 4 out of 5 stars. Heres FFAF with Roses For The Dead.
Okay, I was late for my psychology exam just now. I didnt realise my handphone alarm went off. (or maybe it didnt, then that's a whole entirely new story) So I was in a rush to leave home and go to school. Lucky for me, my dad was at home so he can send me to school. But he went to send my sister to school first then me, so I was kinda late. Like around 15 mins late. But the person still let me sit for the exam. I didnt know what tutorial group I was in so I just went to any LT and do my paper quietly.
Generally, the paper was kinda easy, I didnt do the Stress, Coping and Well-being section as I didnt study about it. Talk about total irony. So anyway, when the paper finished I went to look for my CM about switching the course. He told me that in order for me to switch course to AMS, they will look at my O lvl pointers and my current GPA. In other words, I will have to study harder.
Other than that, nothing much happened today, just me, Kai, Sean and Mao slacking at the tables. Went home to sleep after that, damn tired.
"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it." -Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"