Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Listening to: The Juliana Theory - Into The Dark
Its not that I have any trouble with this band or anything. The songs are definately nice. One of the best "alternative rock, indie and post hardcore" -quote taken from Wikipedia. I dont think their songs are emo though. Just this one is abit. BUT hey, check out this fan video I found. It has EMO all over it. And gay. Ohh wait. Emo is gay. It is SO gay that I decided to feature it in my not-so-emo-blog-to-make-it-more-emo. So, enjoy (the music I mean).
Disclaimer Notice: The following video will tempt you to do things you never imagine you are capable of doing. So, dont go making out with other guys, slicing your wrist, jumping off buildings, drowning yourself, bang head against the wall, stand in the middle of an incoming train, take emo pictures of oneself, wear eyeliners, grow long hairs that cover one eye (for goodness sake you can make do with an eye patch) and the list goes on and on. Definately not for the weak-hearted. This video will scare your ass off. Parental Guidance adviced.
I must be emo.
OKAY. ANYWAY, I just realise I didnt update my blog for a fairly long time. Okay maybe not fairly. So... I decided to update my blog! *unethusiastic applause from audience* So yeah. Mainly because nothing much happened in my oh-so-uninteresting life and I dont think you will get entertain with my trivial enthics. But today! Ah-ha!
Well, being the day before my exams start (EMaths2 tomorrow), Ive got loads of mugging to do. Since Ive already covered EMaths2, I still got 4 more subjects to cover. ESFAC, DFUND, ACON and IWD, in the order Im going to take them. So today, I decided to go to school and study my EMaths. I reached school at 12.00pm and waiting for the rest to come. Fad, Hazwan and Aiman came at 1.50pm and by the time they came, I was already very hungry. So we studied awhile in the library before moving off to Mac.
Over at Mac, we ordered and tried to study. It was FREAKING hot. Inside of the Mac itself was like an oven! I know they are trying to fry the fries, but that doesnt mean they can fry us! Whats the use of an aircon anyway?
So we began our quest to search for a new place to study and thus, we found a place that only our hearts and mind desired.
A void deck.
But what is different from this void decks when compared to others was that this void deck had 2 fans! It was cool, even cooler than the Macdonalds. It even has a corner for Mats to relax. Or is it relak. Whatever makes them happy. So we studied and studied and studied until Ive gotten everything inside my head and decided it was enough for the day.
Another incident that happen that was worth mentioning was on the way home in the bus. I was just sitting there minding my own business when my nose found this awful, foul stench that could only mean that somebody has let out a gas of human indigestion. I bet my broken drumsticks that it was the guy behind me. It HAD to be. I was trying hard to not cover my nose or make any signs so as to embarass that guy. But I had to save my own life! It was so bad that some of the people actually got down from the 2nd floor just to escape the smell. Lucky for me my stop came and I hurriedly got off. Talk about a breath of fresh air.
This is one fairly long post. So Im going to end this by giving a shoutout to Nasyitah since it was her birthday yesterday. So yeah.
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY NASYITAH
Live it. We only get to be 18 once. =)
"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it." -Robert Heinlein, US science fiction author (1907 - 1988)