Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Listening to: Story of the Year - Dive Right In
A very VERY superb band. One of my favourite bands of all times. :) This is where the name of my blog came about. They have published 2 albums so far, namely Page Avenue and In The Wake Of Determination. They are going to release another album this year. Cant wait! So yeah. They have loads of other great hits under their name like Until The Day I Die, Sidewalks, Burning Years, Anthem Of Our Dying Day and the song that got featured in Need For Speed, And The Hero Will Drown. What Im featuring today is Dive Right In. Since there is no MV for this song, I took the best video which they played in live. I must say, they really know how to entertain the audience with all the gimmicks. Check out point 02:37. So without further waiting, heres Story of the Year with Dive Right In.
Alrighty. So I had my school today. We spent the whole lectures writing notes and tips that the teacher gave to us in preparation for next week's exam.
THEN CAME THE ESFAC LAB TEST.
I tell you I was so pissed off. I mean, the equipments given were crap! The screwdrivers were so blunt I can hardly turn the screws around. And the switch. The screws on the switch were already worn off! I went to find other switches and found out they were same! And we are suppose to complete in within 30 mins. Stupid larh. I complained to teacher and she told me to take from others how have finished. SO now I have to wait for others to finish then I can use the switch. Like that might as well dont do! 30 mins GONE just like that. Waiting. ARGH.
Okay, then I went to study with Syed at Tampines Mart. We were studying awhile before Ashraf and Faizal came. Ashraf was telling me about the band and the songs they are going to play. It sounds reasonable. As long as they are really into it and not die out suddenly.
Next of. I want to apologise to Farhan about his laptop. I mean. Im really really sorry larh. I didnt mean to. =/
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple." -Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900), The Importance of Being Earnest, 1895, Act I