Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Listening to: Atreyu - Her Potrait In Black
This song was featured in the movie, Underworld Evolution. One of my favourite movies and one of the nicest songs by them. Had been listening to loads of jazz and pop, so decided to take a break and listen to my kind of songs. So here and enjoy.
So anyway, this is going to be a short post. Got to get to work soon. Its really tiring. Plus I have to do all the plannings. Sigh.
Yeah, anyway, yesterday (ohh wait, since it happened after 12am, should be today) I was working at Esplanade for the Carleen Andersoon performance. After the show ended, there was a fight between one of the patrons and the ushers. Apparently the 2 caucasians patrons were drunk (I SEEN drunk people, but these guys were beyond drunk!)The security guard had to escort them out of the Studio. I had finished my work then and I made my way to the taxi stand. Those 2 drunks were in front of me at the Escalator and I could tell they werent local as they were smoking in Esplanade. and I mean IN Esplanade. Idiots.
Ive met a few local celebrities on my line of work, and that includes Vivian Tan, Randall Tan, Najib Ali, Elizabeth Tan, Enlai, Jacintha Abisheganaden (I had to check that on wikipedia)and Timothy Goh. My job is kinda interesting since you get to meet different kinds of people in different kinds of situation in different kinds of places from different parts of the world. PLUS Ive got their handphone numbers, and yes, that includes the pretty pretty ones. :)
Ohh! Heres a random quote from one of my favourite comedian, Craig Ferguson, "The US authorities busted several drug smugglers smuggling crystal meths inside Tickle-Me Elmo. They became suspicious when Elmo was laughing and nobody was tickling him."