Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
"Sing for me, my angel of music."
Today was the most memorable day of my entire life! (well so far, that is) Me, Clement, Lay Leng, Ijah and Fathiah went to watch The Phantom of the Opera at Esplanade theatre. The theatre was BIG. The props were breath-taking. The Chandelier, pillars, and the stage (the Masquerade part). We were sitting on the 3rd level but still can see and hear the actors and orchestra clearly. My favourite part throughout the whole show. As in during the whole theatre performance. My seat was kinda far, but I can still clearly see the lights emerging from the smoke. It was kinda cool. Plus the orchestra. It was really worth the ticket price and I didnt regret every second of it. The effects, lights, fire, everything. If you only intend to watch one show throughout your entire life, this is it. DON'T wait. And no, Esplanade is not paying me to do this advertisement. But I wish they would. =) Ive got some pictures though, but my handphone gave problem and I can't upload my pictures. Grr.
Anyway, there was a post autograph session by the cast of The Phantom of the Opera and I wanted to go. I mean, its only once! I wished it was Sarah Brightman who acted as Christine Dae. She was better. And I want her autograph. But Fathiah had to go to school tomorrow and we all had to go. Sighh. Party popper. In the end, before we left, we took photo together with the poster. Ill upload it when I get my phone to srat working again. Sighh. Im going to miss today. I want to go again! Ill just keep wishing then. Ahhahas.
Alrighty. That's it for the day, sadly. Ive got the songs if anybody wants it. Yup. So in the words of the Phantom himself, it's over now, the music of the night.