Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Listening to: Breaking Benjamin - Evil Angel
Taken from their latest album, Phobia, here's one of my favourite songs, Breaking Benjamin with Evil Angel.
OKAY. Hmm, what shall I add on to this blog after years and years of exile. Ohh OHH. I want to watch Spiderman 3! Anybody wanna go?
Ohh yes. The new year as started. School's filling in with freshies. Some familiar faces, some not. But what's different in this year than last year is that, Im in ASHRAE! That's my diploma club. Im currently in the Main Committee as an Assistant QuarterMaster. Since I just joined ASHRAE less than a month ago, that's kinda of a big deal for me. Its in this year that Ive got more involved in Engineering clubs. This started ever since I joined the MTC/ Orientation before the school started. Meet loads of new people such as Zul, Sufiyan, Shurah, the-girl-who-calls-me-squirrel, Wen Long, Marriane, Tiffany, Nad, Haikal, Nick, Gay, Gerrard, Kumar, Pang, the girls from BZE (I really cant remember all your names! Sorry :( ), and many more. Its been really REALLY fun. I wish those who are running for ESC good luck! I might be running next year though.
Ohh yeah. And my timetable. Hehe. I <3 my timetable.