Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Ahh.. One of my favourite songs. In Loving Memories by Alter Bridge. Scott Philips is great on the.. err.. whatever that is. Enlighted me.
Anyway, I had my lab test today. It was SO easy that I can close my eyes doing it. Well not literally, but you get what I mean. I think I have the picture of my circuit somewhere. Here it is.
Opps. Wrong picture. I think it's this one. That was Firdaus by the way. 10 years of hard work that one.
This one.
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who has the-neatest-circuit-done-during-lab-test of them all?
Teacher said mine was the neastest. And yeah, I kinda agree. My wires were so short. Not dangling like those mangrove trees.
I got a little help from teacher. But he didnt penalised me. Which was good. And I'm not complaining. I thought it was going to be very hard. Mao beside me was having some problems of his own though. When I was already done with the circuit, he only has 2 wires on his. Which was sad. Then in the end he borrowed my friend's paper to copy. WHICH WAS STUPID. When he was copying, the teacher came up to him to check on his circuit. He immediately hide the paper behind his paper. Then the teacher took his paper (and the other paper). Cheater! But in the end the teacher didnt say anything. So good. I still think you are a poor cheater Mao. If you want to cheat, cheat properly larh. Kammal didnt do good on his circuit either. But he copied mine.
After that was lecture. I sat at the last row behind Nick (and his usual spiky hair. What did that guy use on his hair anyway? Egg yolk?) Christin was sitting beside me and we started to disturb Nick's hair. Then I told her to pull strand by strand and say, "he loves me. He loves me not. He loves me,..." Dont start getting ideas here okay Christ?
Thats the last lecture of the year. Ended with DFUND.
Happy happy. (before exam)
After that, I went home to get ready to play soccer with Hamizan, Farhan and Naim. I was listening to songs on my computer and playing with my hi-hat. It BROKE. Spent 1 hour fixing it back. Good as new.
Imageshack is taking awhile to upload my photo. Hold on.
Planning to clean it today. But too tired. There's always tomorrow.
Played soccer with them. Farhan say's Hamizan is a sore loser. No comments there. But still, Naim was more than happy to "silence the crowd" when he scored the goal. We spend the whole time laughing at each other than playing soccer that's for sure. In the end, we won. Right Hamizan? hehe.
So now, here I am. At home. With my brother (and his friends, as usual) Study tomorrow. Term test (OR SA1) is coming next week. Post again soon.