Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Listening to: Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall
Great song, great play style. Bullet For My Valentine won the Best british band during the Golden Hammer Awards. Looking forward to their next album. And Nabilah, this is the kind of band me and Hamizan were talking about.
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Did't have time. Came home pretty late after the bbq. Anyway, nothing much happened at the bbq. Mr Tan came though. And he was SICK. I was too. Yeahh.. So Im not going to elaborate on that.
Went out today though. Me, Hamizan, Fathiah and Nabilah went to Escape Themepark. Khadijah and Danny was suppose to come. But Ijah is still in Malaysia and Danny's leg hurts. o.0 Anyway, the tickets cost only $6 per person. Not bad I'd say. It was Escape's 6th year. So it was $6. The rides were still the same. Pretty boring. And the Haunted House. That'll rate 10/10. On the most boring scale. Okay 9/10. It was entertaining to see Fathiah screaming at everything. (including the faulty one that didnt work, and that guy had to go over and knock on it. Fathiah screamed. -.- )
The Go-Cart was very fun though. Nabilah and Fathiah were kinda scared to go on it at first. It was alright. Except Nabilah got into an accident on the first lap. Okay larh. Race ended with me, first. Hamizan, second. Fathiah, thrid. And not forgeting our dear Nabilah, who did the last lap when me and Hamizan has already stopped. Poor thing.
We tried loads of things after that. Like the Rainbow. Got some pictures of it here.
View from the top of The Rainbow.
Fathiah and Nabilah.
I swear I didn't distort his picture.
The ride was kinda fun. The dropping part. Its kinda like the Pirate Ship, cept this one is sideways.
Wet and Wild. I sat at the back. Hamizan sat at the front. I was wetter than Hamizan when the thing ended. Front = Little Splash. Back = Youre in for it. Then we tried the Go-Kart beginner's course. Nabilah didn't want to ride it this time. She backed out in the queue. She said she didnt like it. I reckon she's afraid of driving it. (Once bitten, twice shy.)
Then the ferris wheel.
Nabilah and Fathiah.
The Rainbow
Then we get our FREE Ice-cream and FREE candy floss. ($6 can you imagine that?)
"I want candy." -Aaron Carter
The whole trip was okay. Could've been better. But still. Something. And Hamizan. Don't be a wet blanket.
Seriously didn't have time to clean the set.
"When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love." - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, 2005