Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Decided to go for something softer now. And this is perfect. Lifehouse with Hanging By The Moment.
Nothing much happen yesterday.Other that I followed my Dad to ICA only to find out, upon reaching there, that I didnt bring my IC. My dad was furious I tell you. He was speeding on the way back. I checked the speed meter and saw he was going well above 100 km/h. On a motorcycle. And I happen to be the one sitting at the back. Scary. And it was raining.
Today was Fathiah's birthday. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHIAH!
Hmm, what can I say about her? OHH, I know. She's afraid of everything. And everything includes broken-mechanical-haunted-house-at-Escape. Okay, since it is her birthday, I would give her a break. :P She's quite outgoing and nice. (at times) And she likes to pinch people. Did I mention punch? And it's quite painful, so please cut it out.
Yeup. Then me, Ijah, Nabilah and Fathiah went out to watch movie. Charlotte's Web to be exact. It's a kinda fun story but the movie is slow and draggy. And the ending was suppose to be a little sad. But it just passed real quick. So yeah. No effect. I'll give Charlotte's Web 8.5/10 for their good effort. Could have been better if they had followed the book. And I still think the part where Charlotte died was not as sad as the one in the book.
Ohh yeah. And they replaced the Colonel Sanders with Mr Macdonalds! What the hell. I miss that Colonel Sanders and the good old times we had. Now I hate Mr Macdonalds and his stupid fries. Especially his stupid fries.
After that I had to head home because I was thinking about playing soccer with the guys. But Naim smsed me last minute saying that there's not enough people. Nabilah and Fathiah went to HMV to check out some CDs. Ijah decided to go home because her dad was at home. When we were boarding the train eastbound, some inconsiderate guy was pushing and pushing to get in. He pushed Ijah aside to get on to the train. So rude. In the end, we still managed to get on board and get the best place to lean on. But it was kinda packed. Soon after that, Nabilah called me saying that she found the Dead Poet's Society VCD at HMV. I didnt know they still sell that CD! I was looking all over for that CD. The book is nice. I really recommend the book to those who love poetry.
Anyway, I was just checking out other people's blog. And came across Farhan's one. A picture of a car parked under a void deck. How did it get under the void deck in the first place. And Nick and Christine, please update your blogs. It's getting very boring seeing the same old thing over and over again.
So yeup. Thats about it. A fun afternoon I'd say. Came home around late afternoon so didnt have time to wash the drumset. It's really REALLY getting dusty now.
"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come." -Victor Hugo, 'Histoire d'un crime,' 1852