Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Listening to: The All-American Rejects - Move Along
The band that won Best Rock Video For MTV Music Video Awards 2006. And they played live too. Not that bad. The drums is nice too.
I just realised I havent bloged for 3 days. Pretty long. Well maybe beacuse the days were kinda dull and boring. Like the weather. I like rain. But not in the morning and early afternoon. Nothing to do. Just play drums for the whole day.
Anyway, today, I went to TP to take something. It was raining very heavily. And my brother took the last umbrealla. (Danny took my other umbrella. And if you are reading this Danny, I want it back.) Then when I went home, some guy from Venture Era was at my house trying to sell my mum something. Apparently my brother works at Venture Era. Pretty stupid if you ask me. NO basic salary at ALL. You get paid for what you sell. And there's no transport fee, which makes it even more stupid. I was like pratically uninterested when that guy was showing me water properties. PLEASE dont. I know everything about it. I practically study about water in school.
Then I played the drums for a few minutes. Move Along by The All-American Rejects was kinda easy. Sounds hard though. I managed to finish the song. After that I went out with Irham to paste some posters about the up-coming Hari Raya Aidil-Adha. We went around Simei putting up posters here and there. Then there was this cat which was interested at Irham. Poor cat. Probably in for a big disappointment. And I want to say thanks to Irham for following me to put up the posters even though he knows we are not being paid. Went around a few blocks before heading back because we were too tired and it was raining too heavily. Ended up pasting wet posters which fall off instead of sticking on.
So now, here I am, blogging. Just a short post today. Looking for a new blogskin. Can't seem to find any. One is either too girly or too emotional. =/