Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Test tomorrow. Test tomorrow. Test tomorrow. Stress. Stress. Stress.
Me and Irham went over to Danny's house to take his amplifier and guitar to my house. Then we took cab from his house to my house. The driver saw us carrying the amplifier into the car and he said, "No jamming inside here okay." HAHA. Funny. Anyway, the driver looked like one of those rockers in the olden age. He said he was a vocalist for a band, and he even showed us his band photo. All of them look so old.
We wanted to jam some songs that Danny know. BUT that IDIOT forgot to bring his tabs! I mean, HOW can you forget to bring the tabs if you want to jam?? Nutter. I played a number of songs today. Planned to wash the drumset today, again. And now I'm tired.
I'M SUPPOSE TO BE STUDYING! ARGH!
Today's post is going to be short. Got to study. Got to study.
"Carpe Diem - Make your lives extraordinary" -Keating