Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Test today. Engineering Mathematics 2 a.k.a EMaths 2.
Meet Nick and Christin at the library today. We were studying. NO, I was studying. And sleeping. Nick was busy talking with Christin. I was practically non-existant. Nvm larh. I think Ive got a picture of the 2 of them together. Hold on.
Opps. Sorry. Not this picture. Though both of them looks abit the same. (Nick, you naughty crocodile. Bully Christin only.) Ahhahas.. Now, here it is.
So sweet..
After that I had my maths test. It was so hard. But Kevin said I didnt look stress at all. AT ALL. Seriously. It was very hard. I FORGOT to apply Quotient Rule! HOW can I forget that rule! Ahh.. I think for this test if i get 30/60 is good enough for me. No test tomorrow. But Im going to school to study DFUND. With Nick and Christin.
No time to clean my drumset today. Got to study.
My parents coming back home tomorrow! YAY! Miss them.