Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Listening to: Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
Taken from their first album entitled Sounding The Seventh Trupmet. Check out the piano play.
Congratulations Mao. You've made it twice into my blog for just being you. DUMB. Talking to you really takes a chunk out of my soul you know that. I know you like being a dog. Or a werewolf for that matter. Like I said, you wouldnt even pass of as a werepuppy. AND most dogs aren't that smart as compared to humans. Still prefer being a werepuppy? I know you would. Sighh. 7/11. Thats what Ill call you though. A mouth that never shuts.
ANYWAY, Dfund was abit hard. Seeing that I didnt really study much because I didnt have the book, Im not surprised. Thanks to Nad for borrowing me her notes last minute. Owe her on that. I didnt do the last question though. It was about Vcc and HIGH and LOW time. Didnt really touch on that topic.
After that, I went to library to study with Siti, Daniel, Firdaus and Alex, Nick and Christin. (Note how I place the and.) Just study IWD. Met Liang soon afterward and he told me about the class bbq and how much it costs. So roughly it's around $5-$8 per person. Eat-all-you-want-but-very-limited-food deal. Not bad.
Then I went home with Christin and Nick. I feel very extra. Both of them arhh. So sweet. But I still dont forgive Nick for what he's done to me yesterday. Ive got a photo of them seating in front of me. But I wont post it up as it will be rude. So cute both of them. Even their blogs are filled with each other's name. Take a time out and look. Couples in love, cant expect less from them can I?
My parents are at home! Yay! Ahhahas.. Going out later to eat. Actually planning to go to Johore to eat, but Ive got exams tomorrow. IWD. Intelligent Worplaces and Dwelling. Something about interior and exterior architecture. Im quite prepared for it. But Im not prepared for the exam after that, which is ESFAC. Sighh.
NO! Cant clean my drumset today. Study study study.
'Tis better to have loved and lost,
Than never to have loved at all.'
- Alfred Lord Tennyson, In Memoriam, 1850, (1809 - 1892)