Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Here's Creed with One Last Breath. Scott Stapp has got atitude problem though. No offense to Creed fans. But I prefer Alter Bridge. Better.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NABILAH!
I would like to dedicate this next paragraph to her.
She's very smart and intelligent. She's a great friend to talk to. But somehow, the topics will always be on shoes, Clay Aiken and Harry Potter. Quite recently, she has began to talk more about global warming and penguins. Ive been the same class with her since Sec 3 to Sec 4. She's very hyper and talkative at times. She's a great friend to ask favour from, but be prepared to return em. And thanks to her, Ive got this blog set up and running.
Okay! Done. That's all I can add for today. :)
Went to cut my hair today. The guy cutting my hair knew my name even before I sat on the chair. Apparently my brother knows every single person in this neighbourhood. I had my haircut for a few minues and I've got 2 words.
STUPID BARBER! I said layered! Not very-very-short! Now I look like what I was during secondary 1 and 2. I wish there was a solution to instantly grow your hair back. My mum says I look better. But seriously I hate my hair now. And if thats not bad enough, when I went to school, Mao and Fad were disturbing me. Then when I enter the class, everybody went,"KHAI! What the hell happen to your hair?!", "OMG!". Then I answered, "Hairs dont disappear overnight okay. Obviously I went to the hairstylist. Now, shut up."
Geesh. Bad hair day. Seriously bad hair day.
Went to make my own contact lens today. Didnt know that I had astigmatism. My right eye. Dang. More expensive. And I was only looking for a month only. Nabilah told me anywhere got. Apparently, anywhere doesnt include Simei.
IWD was kinda easy. Mao finished first. And he was bragging on finished first. "I still got time to draw okay." Mao.. Mao.. Mao.. I can never understand what goes on under that thick skull of yours.
Alrighty. Last test tomorrow. ESFAC. This is going to be hard. Got to study now.
"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." -Shakesphere