Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My Friendster
Here Without You by 3 Doors Down. This song is kinda old. But Im just looking back and listening to the old songs that is in my computer. And this song is first on the list.(D'uh, it starts with 3) Nice lyrics, drum play, vocals. Perfect combination of percussion and vocals.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IJAH!
I would like to dedicate this next paragraph to her.
Shes a very smart and sweet girl who knows what she likes and what she doesn't. Basically she's in control of herself. Very independant person. She's a very good sister (at least that's what I think.) and a very good friend to rely on. A very humble person and a great person to laugh with/at. (I still remember the traffic lights thing during secondary school.) And I must say she is also quite cute. Anyway, it's been a real pleasure knowing you. So, here goes...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IJAH! from yours truly, Khai.
Hmm.. Nothing much happen today. I was sick when I woke up. Well, not really. Just sneezing and coughing. But now I feel really sick. What a way to spend day 1 of your holidays huh? Just hope I don't get stomach flu. That'll be even worse. Kelly (my employment agent) called me yesterday and told me that she has a job lined up for me. I wanted to ask her what it's about before my line went dead. (was going into the lift and Fad and Mao and the rest were shouting in my ears.) She hasnt called me back though. Never mind.
Too sick to clean my drumset. I feel as though my whole stomach is turned upside down.
That's it for today. Nothing much going to happen after this too. Just going to lie on my bed and hope that the pain goes away.
"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions." -Tennyson