ME
Temasek Polytechnic's
Diploma in Intelligent Building Technology
Double Bass.
Peavy International Series.
Vic Firth loyalty.
Full-fledged percussionist.
My
Friendster
Percussion; beat of my life.
Books; story of the year.
Music; rhythm to everything.
Wednesday, December 6, 2006
My First Post
Listening to: Breaking Benjamin - Breath
Finally. My very own blog. I wouldn't say that this is the first, but it certainly wont be the last. After hours and hours of thinking of the blog name and URL, it's done! Except now I have to select a blog template and a tagboard. Just trying out. I'm not sure I would even update this. Once a day? Once every 2 weeks? Once every week? I remembered the last time I have a blog, I only updated a few times. Then it just died out. Girls are better at keeping up their blogs that guys. Danny tried to make a blog but it failed miserably. Then we wanted to make a "joint-effort" blog. Didnt turn out quite as expected. So, yeah. Here I am. Blogging. I never thought I would do this again. Yeup.
Psychology
Anyway, I found out that my Psychology Tutor is a part-timer. So cool. I didnt know TP hired part-timers to teach. So cool. Yeah. I know.
Project is due the week after term break. And my group havent even start on anything yet. Basically, we have to make an advertisement of 2 mins to sell an item. My group picked Dental Floss. Personally, I find the topic quite dull. But hey, I'm outnumbered and overpowered.
But it's qutie simple actually. Just borrow Ijah's lab coat to make a video on advertising the Dental Floss. Yeup.

made this during one of my ESFAC lab. Its a wire flower. I was bored from laughing at my teacher's funny accent. Makcimum. (Maximum)
My parents are going off to Melacca for my cousin's big wedding. But I won't be going though. Got exam next week. Going to Malaysia now will be like digging my own grave. They'll be gone for 1 week. Peace and quite at last.
Planning to clean my drumset today. Nvm. Theres always tomorrow. Cognitive Dissonance. Psychology.
Okay! I got to select my blog template now. I'll post soon. I think.
"Show me a heart unfettered by foolish dreams and I'll show you a happy man." -Tennyson
lost and killed 9:00 PM